"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, December 29, 2011

My First Challenge for 2012



Well its gonna be MY YEAR!! So Im gearing up and getting ready to start the New Year off right with a
 Reading Challenge hosted by Book Chick City.
,,,,,Not only is Book Chick City hosting this one but also a few more you might be interested in, if you would like to join in the fun and share please click the button to the right of my page and it will take you right were you need to be, looking forward to expanding my TBR pile and my wish list for the year 2012! *winks, smiles*

0 comments:

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!