"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, December 29, 2011

Paranormal Romance Challenge 2012!!!








PARANORMAL READING CHALLENGE 2012!
Now who doesn't like to read about hot sexy, vampires, weres, demons, and maybe an occasional angel? 
buwawawawawawa!!! I do I do I do!!! so here I am turning my love of paranormal romance into a fun game, entering a challenge hosted by Bitten By Paranromal Romance,
,,,,,These challenges are always fun, and you also can expand your "OMG!! I WANT TO READ THAT " list by seeing what everybody else is reading, 
,,,,,If you would like to participate in the challenge please click the button over to the right of my page and it will take directly to where you need to be and give the run down on how to enter and participate! hope to meet you there! 

My List:
1. Falling Hard by J.K Coi

2.What a Goddess Wants by Stephanie Julian (Forgotten Goddesses Series #1)

3. How to Worship a Goddess by Stephanie Julian (Forgotten Goddess Series #2)

4. Goddess in the Middle by Stephanie Julian (Forgotten Goddesses Series #3)

5. Bonded by Blood by Laurie London (Sweetest Blood Series #1)  (review)

6. Embraced by Blood by Laurie London (Sweetest Blood Series #2)

7. Tempted by Blood by Laurie London (Sweetest Blood Series #3)

8. Darkness Dawns by Dianne Duvall (Immortal Guardians Series #1)

9. Night Reign by Dianne Duvall (Immortal Guardians Series #2)

10.Gentlemen Prefer Succubi by Jill Myles (Succubus Diaries Series #1)

11.Succubi Like it HOT! by Jill Myles (Succubus Diaries Series #2)

12. My Fair Succubi by Jill Myles (Succubus Diaries Series #3)

13.Succubi are Forever by Jill Myles (Succubus Diaries Series #4)

14.Lover Re-Born by J.R. Ward (Blackdagger Brotherhood #10)


15. Anyway you Want It by Kathy Love (Bourbon Street Series #1)


16.I Want you to Want me by Kathy Love (Bourbon Street Series #2)


17.Demon Can't Help It by Kathy Love (Bourbon Street Series #3)


18.What A Demon Wants by Kathy Love (Bourbon Street Series #4)


19.Everlasting Kiss by Amanda Ashley (Everlasting Series #1)


20.Everlasting Desire by Amanda Ashley (Everlasting Series #2)



0 comments:

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!