"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, March 9, 2012

Dirty Little Secret! 3/9/2012

 Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers

To join the fun click above the link above (under the covers) and it will take you directly to there blog and you can join the fun!!!!!!

This week's question:
Shuffle your playlist and give us the first five songs that come up. 
 
Oh WOW! You can find just about anything on my ipod, all except for country *gags* I do like a little but its very very little. Considering my heavy alternative rock freak taste will def weigh out the little bit of Lady Antabellum I have or the Band Perry,,,but lets see, what comes up *pushing shuffle*
1, Egypt Central~~White Rabbit
2, Papa Roach~~One Track Mind (no surprise there, PR takes up most of my space)
3, Blood on the Dance Floor~~Bewitched
4, Vixen~~Living on the Edge of  a Broken Heart (lmao!!got love the 80's female rockers)
5, and last but not lease,,,,,,,ha told ya,,Papa Roach~~,,I just wanna be Loved
 
 

0 comments:

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!