"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, July 2, 2012

Musing Mondays.......#1 July 2, 2012

"Musing Mondays" is hosted by Should be reading 
Question:   When you’re stuck for a book to read next, what do you do?


My Answer:
*sighs* Well, It seems I have been stuck for sometime now on what I should read, I feel like I completely lost my reading mojo,,So,,,,,,,after not being on my blog for about 2 months now I wanted to get back into the book game.  It took me a couple of days to catch up and see whats new and whats changed but now the start of the new month ,,,,after reading a review of Stacia Kane's newest book release,,Unholy Magic I decided to go with Stacia Kane's Downside Series,,

So if that answered your question,,,,I will head through the book blogger world if I see cant find something that catches my eye and check out the review of the book,,,or i fanfiction.com always can spend some time there ,,and then if all else fells I spark up Barns and Noble and see if anything comes up ,,,,,,,most of the time its by word of mouth or an advertisement on "Facebook" or i ask my friends that I have who also share the passion in reading...



 


0 comments:

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!